"And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days and years: and let them be for lights in the firmament of heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so."
- Gen 1:14, 15 ASV
"He counts the number of the stars; He gives names to all of them."
- Psalms 147:4 NASV
This article goes into great detail about the stars, and how God "wrote the Bible" in them:
The Stars are for Signs
Please note:
This is a journey for me. There are posts that talk about where I have been. Where I may or may not still be. And generally random thoughts, questions, and revelations that I have.
Much of what I post here is extracted from emails. Some from my personal journal or my "thought books."
Any respectful comments, remarks, questions are welcome and encouraged. Inappropriate remarks will not be tolerated and will be deleted.
Thank you and enjoy the journey. : ]
November 26, 2008

No comments:
Post a Comment